Job Openings at A1 Tree Services
– Aerial truck experience
– Able to climb trees, and to use manual and hand tools
– Understanding of the principle and practices of tree maintenance and arboriculture
– Be physically capable of performing the required duties and work flexible hours by shift
– Able to plan, supervise and to train other entry level workers
– Valid Alberta Driver’s License
– Strong organizational skills and effective oral skills
– ISA certification
• Recognizing disease and insect problems of trees and woody plants and applying appropriate treatments.
• Trimming and shaping trees and shrubs to enhance their appearance and health.
• Cutting out dead, low hanging and undesirable limbs.
• Removing trees and performing stump grinding as needed.
• Identifying potentially hazardous trees and other tree-related problems.
• Supervising and training other entry level workers.
• Ensuring that all work is carried out are followed by the company’s safety policy.
This is a full time, year-round position. Salary will range from $45000 – $75000 per year, with full benefits plus production bonus.
Please email resume to email@example.com
A1 Tree Service is now hiring full time Grounds Man. Competitive wages, benefits and bonus program.
– Aerial truck experience.
– Able to climb trees, and to use manual and hand tools.
– Understanding of the principle and practices of tree maintenance and arboriculture.
– Be physically capable of performing the required duties and work flexible hours by shift.
– Must be experienced with chainsaws.
– Must have a valid class 5 license, as well as a reliable personal vehicle.
– Must be extremely hard working, and be able to keep up with a fast paced environment.
– Must be in excellent physical shape.
We are looking to build our team, and interested in bringing on new full time, year round employees. Loyalty is important, as well a desire to advance in this field and line of work. Preference will be given to candidates that fall into this category.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org