Current Job Openings
Climbing Arborist Position (Full-Time)
A1 Tree Service is looking to hire an experienced Climbing Arborist for pruning and removal of trees.
-Aerial truck experience
-Able to climb trees, and to use manual and hand tools
-Understanding of the principle and practices of tree maintenance and arboriculture
-Be physically capable of performing the required duties and work flexible hours by shift
-Able to plan, supervise and to train other entry level workers
-Valid Alberta Driver’s License
-Strong organizational skills and effective oral skills
Major Job Duties Include:
• Climbing trees, using a rope and harness, or climbing ladders to gain access to work areas.
• Recognizing disease and insect problems of trees and woody plants and applying appropriate treatments.
• Trimming and shaping trees and shrubs to enhance their appearance and health.
• Cutting out dead, low hanging and undesirable limbs
• Removing trees and performing stump grinding as needed.
• Identifying potentially hazardous trees and other tree-related problems.
• Supervising and training other entry level workers
• Ensuring that all work is carried out are followed by the company’s safety policy
This is a full time, year-round position. Salary will range from $45000 - $75000 per year, with full benefits plus production bonus.
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
A1 Tree Service is now hiring FULL TIME Grounds Man. Competitive wages, benefits and bonus program
About A1 Tree Service
We are a well established tree service company based in Calgary. We focus primarily on residential tree removal / pruning. We are currently hiring full time grounds man.
- Must be experienced with chainsaws - Must have a valid class 5 license, as well as a reliable personal vehicle - Must be extremely hard working, and be able to keep up with a fast paced environment - Must be in excellent physical shape
We are looking to build our team, and interested in bringing on new full time, year round employees. Loyalty is important, as well a desire to advance in this field and line of work. Preference will be given to candidates that fall into this category.
Please email your resume to email@example.com